We respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information which you can be identified, such as name, address, and contact number you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or contact number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to "opt out" of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit our website https://www.holidaytraveltips.in, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
• Name, Address , Email and Contact details
• Aadhar Card for Verification
• Information about your use of our services Depending on the service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information.
• The registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer.
• Identify you and provide you with our products and services including notifying you about new products, services and promotions from time to time. • Understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service. • Set up, administer and manage our products and services. • Get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.